As some of you may already know, it’s been 5 months since I’ve started my corporate journey and I’ve grown an obsession for self-improvement and growth.
From talking to a lot of mentors/ friends/ family and gathering feedback, I’ve compiled a list of strengths that I’d love for you to endorse me on LinkedIn. PLS help a sista out to climb that corporate ladder and outshine my colleagues.
Here are my top 10 strengths, which I’ll be adding to my profile:
1. Tuck jumping into incorrect conclusions.
2. Drilling into details and then proceeding to overthink every thought that can ever be thunk.
3. Getting ticked off way too easily. She $3ns1tiv3.
4. Harping on about fried chicken and chippies.
5. Obsessing over dogs at any time of the day.
6. Getting chummy with people for the sole purpose of getting close to their pet dog. #slitheryslimeysnek
7. Stalking on social media platforms.
Liam Neeson sums it up pretty well:
“I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don’t have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.”
8. Exercising zero self-control and eating a whole pack of crackers by 10am at my desk.
9. Ransacking other people’s snack stash. Oopsies.
10. Laughing/ cackling too loud and getting looks from the people around me to promptly STFU.
I feel pretty good about these strengths. There’s probably more to add but I definitely feel like I’ve covered my core strength areas. Evidently, I’ve blossomed into a gorgeous 24 year-old with so much potential and a future so blindingly bright.
If you agree with me, it’d be great if you could SMASH that endorse button on LinkedIn because that would mean a lot to me!
Thanks everyone xx